Several weeks ago, Audrey from Living for Experiences nominated me for the One Lovely Blog Award. Once again, thank you! And sorry for the very late response. Audrey is a Singaporean lifestyle and travel blogger. She wrote about her journey in the pursuit of simplicity and experiences in life. Please check out her blog to get inspired.
Much similar to the Versatile Blogger Award, the One Lovely Blog Award is an award given from blogger to up-and-coming blogger. The purpose is to encourage bloggers to keep up the good work and help other people to discover new blogs.
Rules of One Lovely Blog Award
• Thanks to the person that nominated you and provide a link to their blogs.
• List the rules.
• Display the award on your post of the award.
• List seven facts about yourself.
• Nominate 15 bloggers for this award and comment on one of their posts to let them know you have nominated them.
Getting to Know Me – 7 (Other) Facts About Me
- As someone who was born in late November, winter is my favourite season. Unlike in Europe, the winter in Vietnam is pleasantly warm (only applicable for the southern part though).
- My favourite and my lucky colour are red. I have like 50 shades of red in my closet, varying from Bordeaux to military red.
- I am a cat-person, literally. Like a cat, I treasure my own freedom and companions are not always necessary for me. While travelling, I rarely rely on others and often make the decision by myself.
- My weak spot is sweets, especially dark chocolate. No matter how much I tried to resist, I failed utterly.
- Despite living in Germany – a beer country, I prefer wine over beer. And Germany does indeed have some good wines.
- I can speak English, German and Vietnamese. I used to learn Mandarin. But without using the language, I forgot most of what I have learned.
- Although I love Europe, I decide to spend more time to explore Asia in the next few years.
Theoretically, you should nominate 15 bloggers for this award. But practically, you can nominate as many (or as few) people as you like. For me, I would like to nominate the following six wonderful photographers and bloggers for this rewards.
- Gorm from Gorm Teper
- Remo and Alexandra from Hallos
- Travel Pictorium
- Julia from Ego Diary Travel
- Michelle from Michelle France-Lee
- Hue Le from The Bubbly Traveler
All of these blogs are about travelling and I (as a self-proclaimed picky curator) can ensure you that they are really great in term of content. I also would like to send my congratulations to the nominees. Feel free to accept or decline the nomination, though I would love to know more about you 😉